- COMPATIBLE WITH:OS Independent
- File size :20.5 MB
Yamaha RX-V1075 AV Receiver Firmware 1.87 for OS Independent
This firmware includes:
1. Napster playback bug improvement
CHECK THE UNIT’S FIRMWARE VERSION PRIOR TO THIS UPDATE
– On the remote control, press the ON SCREEN button.
– Select “Information” > “System”. Your current firmware version is displayed on TV. If your firmware version is 1.87 or higher, the AV receiver is already up-to-date.
Firmware Update by USB
– Prepare USB thumb drive for the update
Download the firmware, unzip and copy “.bin” into the root directory of the USB thumb drive.
– Power off the receiver (Standby mode)
– Insert the USB thumb drive
USB port is located at the lower left corner of the front panel.
– Enter the ADVANCED SETUP mode
While pressing the STRAIGHT key, press the MAIN ZONE key and keep STRAIGHT key pressed until “ ADVANCED SETUP ” appears on the front panel display.
– Select firmware update from the menu
Press the PROGRAM key until “ FIRM UPDATE USB ” is displayed.
– Start firmware update
– Check the updated firmware version
a. Power on the AV receiver and press the ON SCREEN key on the remote control.
b. Select “Information” > “System”.
c. Confirm that the firmware version is updated to the latest version.
About A/V Receiver Firmware:
Each Audio-Video Receiver (A/V Receiver) is powered by a firmware version that enables all of its features and allows users to make the most of the device. Updating the firmware can bring various changes that should boost performance, such as improved compatibility with different multimedia file formats.
In order to do so, usually, you must transfer the firmware onto an empty USB storage device, connect the flash drive to the A/V Receiver, and initiate the upgrade process from the device’s setup menu.
However, this task must be carefully performed in a steady power environment, by someone who has completely read and understood all the installation steps or by a power user (recommended) – an update failure can cause your receiver’s software to encounter serious malfunctions.
Therefore, if you think that this release can improve your audio-video receiver in any way, get the desired version through the available download button and apply the new firmware; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that might improve your device.