This package contains the files needed for installing the Wacom Tablet driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / 10 / 10 64 bit
- File size :72.3 MB
Wacom Cintiq Companion 2 Tablet Driver 6.3.19-3 for Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 64 bit, Windows 10, Windows 10 64 bit
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
– Ensure to backup your preferences with the Wacom Utility before installing the new driver version
About Tablet Bundle Drivers:
This package includes several file types, such as Audio, Chipset, Graphics, Ethernet and other drivers (even a firmware update), that are required after a Windows OS is installed so that the tablet works at the highest level of performance possible.
If you wish to update the versions using this bundle package, know that it can improve the tablet’s overall performance, stability and usability, resolve different problems, enhance touch experience and connection strength, and bring about other related changes.
Before applying this bundle make sure that the current release is compatible with your tablet model; if this checks outs, proceed with the installation process: get the package, extract it if necessary, run any available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
Bear in mind that, even though some package might also be compatible with other OSes, we do not recommend you install them on other platforms than the specified ones. You should also perform a system reboot at the end, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
That being said, if you wish to install this bundle, click the download button and apply the included software. Also, make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don’t miss a single new release.