- COMPATIBLE WITH:Mac
- File size :93.1 MB
Wacom Cintiq 13HD Touch Tablet Driver 6.3.20-11 for Mac OS for Mac
– We resolved an issue where touch would be offset when your pen display was connected by a USB-C to USB-C cable. Affected models: Wacom Cintiq Pro (DTH-1320, 1620).
– We resolved an issue where touch would not work after your computer wakes up from sleep. Affected models: Wacom MobileStudio Pro / Wacom Intuos Pro, Intuos Pro, Intuos 5, Intuos / Wacom Cintiq Pro / Cintiq 13HD, 22HD, 24H, 27QHD, Companion, Companion 2, Companion Hybrid (DTH-1300, A1300, W1300, W1310, 1320, W1320, 1620, W1620, 2200, 2242, 2400, 2700 / PTH-450, 650, 660, 850, 860 / CTH-480, 490, 680, 690).
– We resolved an issue where using the Touch Ring to Auto Scroll/Zoom would not work in Sketchbook. Affected models: Wacom Intuos Pro / Intuos Pro / Cintiq 24H / Wacom MobileStudio Pro / ExpressKey Remote (PTH-451, 651, 660, 851, 860 / DTK-2400 / DTH-W1320, W1620, 2400 / EKR-100).
– We resolved an issue where dragging using three fingers would not work. Affected models: Wacom Intuos Pro / Intuos Pro / Intuos (CTH-480, 680, 490, 690 / PTH-450, 451, 650, 651, 660, 850, 851, 860).
– We resolved the issue where the pen would not work in Illustrator if you pressed an ExpressKey with pan/scroll assigned and then pressed an ExpressKey with SHIFT + TAB assigned. Affected models: All devices.
– We resolved an issue where every touch event would be reported in the Console Log instead of only reporting errors. Affected models: Wacom Intuos Pro (PTH-660, 860).
– We resolved an issue where an error would be reported in the Console Log when you switched applications. Affected models: All devices.
– We resolved an issue where the Wacom Desktop Center would fail to notify you that a firmware update was available. Affected models: All devices.
– We resolved an issue where you would not be able to open Wacom Tablet Properties after your computer wakes from sleep while you are connected by Bluetooth. Affected models: Wacom Intuos Pro (PTH-660 and 860).
– We resolved an issue where, if you swipe left using four fingers to return to the previous screen, your pen, mouse, and any touch would perform a right-click. Affected models: Wacom Intuos Pro (PTH-660, 860).
Wacom Intuos Pro (PTH-660, 860): Sleep mode with Bluetooth
– When you put your computer to sleep while connected by Bluetooth, your computer wakes up one minute later.
– What you can do about it: We resolved this issue in the driver software. For the fix to go into effect, you will also need to update the firmware to a version which has not been released yet. This firmware update is coming soon.
All devices: Pen with Mac OS X 10.12
– When you are using a pen with Mac OS X 10.12, your lines might be wavy.
– What we are doing about it: Wacom Engineers are currently working with Apple to resolve this issue. We will pass on more information as we have it.
This package contains the files needed for installing the Wacom Tablet driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
– Created for Mac OS X 10.12, 10.11, 10.10
– Ensure to backup your preferences with the Wacom Utility before installing the new driver version
About Tablet Bundle Drivers:
This package includes several file types, such as Audio, Chipset, Graphics, Ethernet and other drivers (even a firmware update), that are required after a Windows OS is installed so that the tablet works at the highest level of performance possible.
If you wish to update the versions using this bundle package, know that it can improve the tablet’s overall performance, stability and usability, resolve different problems, enhance touch experience and connection strength, and bring about other related changes.
Before applying this bundle make sure that the current release is compatible with your tablet model; if this checks outs, proceed with the installation process: get the package, extract it if necessary, run any available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
Bear in mind that, even though some package might also be compatible with other OSes, we do not recommend you install them on other platforms than the specified ones. You should also perform a system reboot at the end, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
That being said, if you wish to install this bundle, click the download button and apply the included software. Also, make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don’t miss a single new release.