- COMPATIBLE WITH:OS Independent
- File size :14.2 MB
TP-Link M5350 V2 3G Mobile Router Firmware 140115 for OS Independent
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. Update ISP information of those countries: Thailand, Ecuador, Iran, Cameroon, Mozambique, Morocco.
1. For M5350_V2 only
2. Please use Windows vista/7/8 PC to upgrade the firmware.
How to upgrade TP-Link Router:
– Log into the TP-LINK device by typing http://tplinklogin.net/ in the address bar of the web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox), as shown below. The default user name and password are both admin.
– Click System Tools ->Firmware Upgrade, click the Browse button to choose the firmware you already extracted in the folder.
– Click the Upgrade button. The device will reboot automatically after the upgrading has been finished. Please wait about 3 minutes.
– Click Status, verify that the router’s firmware has been upgraded.
– It is recommended that restoring the device to factory default to make the new functions take effect; Click System Tools->Factory Defaults, Click Restore Button.
– After restoring factory default, please login to the management page with the default access address such as http://tplinklogin.net and re-enter the settings you have written down before upgrading.
About Router Firmware:
Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router and make sure that the currently installed version isn’t either newer or matching this release.
Due to the large variety of router models and different methods for upgrading the device, it is highly recommended that you read and, above all, understand the installation steps before you apply the new firmware, even if you are a power user.
In theory, these steps shouldn’t be much of a hassle for anyone, because manufacturers try to make them as easy as possible, even if they don’t always succeed. Basically, you must upload the new firmware to the router through its administration page and allow it to upgrade.
If you install a new version, you can expect increased security levels, different vulnerability issues to be resolved, improved overall performance and transfer speeds, enhanced compatibility with other devices, added support for newly developed technologies, as well as several other changes.
If you’re looking for certain safety measures, remember that it would be best if you perform the upload using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection, which can be interrupted easily. Also, make sure you don’t power off the router or use its buttons during the installation, if you wish avoid any malfunctions.
If this firmware meets your current needs, get the desired version and apply it to your router unit; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will improve your device.