This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Audio Driver Registry Patch.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 8 64 bit
- File size :2.4 MB
Sony VAIO Pro SVP13213CXS Realtek Audio Driver Registry Patch 2013 04/10 for Windows 8 64 bit
Download and Installation Instructions
– To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
– Download the SOOOTH-00296517-0082.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
– Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOOOTH-00296517-0082.EXE file to begin the installation.
– At the “User Account Control” screen, click “Yes”.
– At the “Select Country” screen, select the country for this installation, and then click “Next”.
– At the “Audio Driver Registry Patch Ver. 2013 04/10” screen, click “Next”.
– At the “License Agreement” dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click “I Agree” to continue with the installation.
– At the “Finished” screen, click “Finish”.
– At the “This system must be restarted to complete the installation” screen, click “OK” to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Audio Driver Registry Patch is complete.
About Sound Card Driver:
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic audio driver that allows computers to recognize the sound card component and make use of its basic functions.
When enabled by proper files, the characteristics of the sound card (like model, manufacturer, number of channels) are completely available to computers, and all its features are made accessible.
Updating the audio version can improve sound quality, resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, and bring various other changes.
As for applying this package, the steps are quite simple since each producer intends to uncomplicate things for users: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, it is not recommend that you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Also, when the installation has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Remember to check with our website as often as possible to stay “updated one minute ago.”