- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 10 64 bit
- File size :1.2 MB
Sager NP9172 Intel RAID Preinstall Driver 184.108.40.2062 for Windows 10 64 bit
– 6th Gen Intel Core i7-6700K Processor
– 17.3″ Full HD IPS Matte Display with G-SYNC Technology
– Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
– 16GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2400MHz
– 256GB SanDisk X400 M.2 SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD
– Killer DoubleShot Pro with Smart Teaming
– Thunderbolt 3 connectivity
– Color illuminated keyboard
– Built-in Area Fingerprint Reader
– ESS SABRE HiFi audio DAC
– IC-Diamond Thermal Compound
This package contains the files needed for installing the RAID Preinstall driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Make sure that all system requirements are met.
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About SATA / AHCI / RAID Preinstall Drivers:
Download this package if you intend to switch the SATA settings between available modes (AHCI, RAID, or IDE) after an operating system has been installed.
Remember that if you modify these settings without applying the proper files, the OS will not be able to boot until requirements are met or changes are reverted.
As for the installation method, it would be best if you refer to the manufacturer’s update guide, read all the steps, and initiate this task only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the procedure.
Even though other platforms might also be compatible with this release, we strongly recommend that you apply the driver only on specified operating systems in order to successfully perform the installation. If a failure occurs, the computer could suffer serious malfunctions.
With these in mind, if you wish to modify the SATA settings according to the mode highlighted in this version, click the download button and make the desired changes. Visit our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.