- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 10 64 bit
- File size :63.8 MB
Sager NP9172 Creative Audio Driver 1.00.18 for Windows 10 64 bit
– 6th Gen Intel Core i7-6700K Processor
– 17.3″ Full HD IPS Matte Display with G-SYNC Technology
– Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
– 16GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2400MHz
– 256GB SanDisk X400 M.2 SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD
– Killer DoubleShot Pro with Smart Teaming
– Thunderbolt 3 connectivity
– Color illuminated keyboard
– Built-in Area Fingerprint Reader
– ESS SABRE HiFi audio DAC
– IC-Diamond Thermal Compound
This package contains the files needed for installing the Audio driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Make sure that all system requirements are met.
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Sound Card Drivers:
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic audio driver that computers to recognize the sound card component and make use of its basic functions.
When enabled by proper files, the characteristics of the sound card (like model, manufacturer, number of channels) are completely available to computers, and all its features are made accessible.
Updating the audio version can improve sound quality, resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, and bring various other changes.
As for applying this package, the steps are quite simple since each producer intends to uncomplicate things for users: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, it is not recommend that you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Also, when the installation has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Remember to check with our website as often as possible to stay “updated one minute ago.”