- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 2008 / Server 2012
- File size :240.5 MB
NVIDIA Tesla Graphics Driver 356.54 for Server 2008/Server 2012 64-bit for Windows 2008, Windows Server 2012
New in Release 356.54:
– Fixed a Tesla M40 peer-to-peer defect where a peer-to-peer operation fails to complete.
Recommended CUDA version(s):
– CUDA 7.5
– Tesla K80, Tesla K40c, Tesla K40m, Tesla K40s, Tesla K40st, Tesla K40t, Tesla K20Xm, Tesla K20m, Tesla K20s, Tesla K20c, Tesla K10, Tesla K8
– Tesla C2075, Tesla C2070, Tesla C2050
– M60, M40 24GB, M40, M6, M4, M2090, M2075, M2070, M2070-Q, M2050
– Tesla X2070, Tesla X2090
To install this package please do the following:
– Make sure that all system requirements are met.
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.