- COMPATIBLE WITH:Mac
- File size :59 MB
NVIDIA Quadro/GeForce Graphics Driver 3184.108.40.206f01 for Mac OS Sierra for Mac
New in Release 346.02.03f10:
– Graphics driver updated for macOS Sierra 10.12.1 (16B2555)
– Contains performance improvements and bug fixes for a wide range of applications.
– Includes NVIDIA Driver Manager preference pane.
– Includes BETA support for iMac and MacBook Pro systems with NVIDIA graphics
Release Notes Archive:
– This driver update is for Mac Pro 5,1 (2010) users.
– BETA support is for iMac 14,2 / 14,3 (2013), iMac 13,1 / 13,2 (2012) and MacBook Pro 11,3 (2013), MacBook Pro 10,1 (2012), and MacBook Pro 9,1 (2012) users.
Compatible GeForce 600 Series:
– GeForce GTX 680
Compatible GeForce 200 Series:
– GeForce GTX 285
Compatible GeForce 100 Series:
– GeForce GT 120
Compatible GeForce 8 Series:
– GeForce 8800 GT
Compatible Quadro Series:
– Quadro K5000 for Mac, Quadro 4000 for Mac
Compatible Quadro FX Series:
– Quadro FX 4800, Quadro FX 5600
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS for Driver Release 346.02.03f10:
– Model identifier should be Mac Pro 5,1 (2010)
– macOS v10.12.1 (16B2555)
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
– Make sure your macOS software version is v10.12.1 (16B2555). It is important that you check this first before you install the 3220.127.116.11f01 Driver. Click on the Apple icon (upper left corner of the screen) and select About This Mac. Click the More Info button to see the exact build version number (16B2555) in the Software field.
– If your macOS software version has not been updated, in the About This Mac window, click on the Software Update button
– Continue to install software updates until your system OS is reported to be v10.12.1 (16B2555)
– Download the Driver File
– After downloading the driver package, it should automatically launch the installer. If it does not, double-click on the driver package from your download target location. It will guide you through the installation process. Click Continue after you read the License Agreement and then click Agree
– Click Install on the Standard Installer screen. You will be required to enter an Administrator password to continue
– Click Continue Installation on the Warning screen: The Warning screen lets you know that you will need to restart your system once the installation process is complete.
– Click Restart on the Installation Completed Successfully screen.
– This driver includes the new NVIDIA Driver Manager preference panel, as well as an optional menu bar item for quick access to the preference pane and basic functions. The preference pane can be accessed normally through the System Preferences. It requires the user to click on the padlock icon and enter an Administrator password to make changes.
– Currently, the only NVIDIA graphics card that supports ECC functionality is the NVIDIA Quadro K5000 for Mac. Enabling ECC requires a portion of the graphics card’s usable memory size and bandwidth. In the Graphics/Displays section of your System Information, you may notice the “VRAM (Total)” amount of your NVIDIA Quadro K5000 drops from 4096 MB to 3584 MB when ECC is enabled. This is normal.
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.