This version, R370 U1, is the first to support the Quadro Series P6000/P5000 graphics cards, including CUDA 8.0 support on the Pascal architecture.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 10 64 bit
- File size :258 MB
NVIDIA Quadro Graphics Driver 372.95 for Windows 10 64 bit
This driver is from the R370 Quadro New Feature [QNF] driver branch. Users occasionally select QNF for bug fixes, new features, new VR headset support or new Game Engine support.
New features in this branch:
– The NVCapture SDK can now capture a Mosaic display
– VR SDK: OpenGL VR SDK 1.4: Implemented GL_NV_gpu_multicast extension
– VR SDK: Vulkan VR: Implemented cross-API interoperability between Vulkan and DirectX 11 for VR HMDs
– VR SDK: VRDirect: Added support for Microsoft DirectX Graphics Infrastructure (DXGI) 2 Preview
– Implemented FastSync: New VSync mode that allows DirectX applications to render faster than the display refresh rate yet display frames without tearing.
This release supports the following APIs:
– Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.2 for Kepler and Maxwell GPUs
– OpenGL 4.5
– Vulcan 1.0
– DirectX 12 (Kepler and Maxwell GPUs)
– DirectX 11 (Fermi GPUs)
– CUDA 7.5
What’s New in Version 372.95:
– This driver adds security updates for driver components, and offers performance improvements over the previous driver release.
– This driver adds support for the Quadro P6000 and Quadro P5000 solutions.
Compatible Quadro Series:
– Quadro P6000, Quadro P5000, Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro M2000, Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro 6000, Quadro 5000, Quadro 4000, Quadro 2000, Quadro 2000D, Quadro 600, Quadro 410
Compatible Quadro Series (Notebooks):
– Quadro M5500, Quadro M5000M, Quadro M4000M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M2000M, Quadro M1000M, Quadro M600M, Quadro M500M, Quadro K5100M, Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4100M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3100M, Quadro K2200M, Quadro K2100M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro K2000M, Quadro K1100M, Quadro K1000M, Quadro K620M, Quadro K610M, Quadro K510M, Quadro K500M, Quadro 5010M, Quadro 5000M, Quadro 4000M, Quadro 3000M, Quadro 2000M
Compatible Quadro Blade/Embedded Series: Compatible
– Quadro K3100M, Quadro 500M, Quadro 1000M, Quadro 3000M, Quadro 4000M
Compatible Quadro NVS Series:
– NVS 510, NVS 315, NVS 310
Compatible Quadro NVS Series (Notebooks):
– NVS 5400M, NVS 5200M, NVS 4200M
Compatible Quadro Plex Series:
– Quadro Plex 7000
Compatible Quadro Sync Series:
– Quadro Sync, Quadro G-Sync II, Quadro G-Sync I
Compatible GRID Series:
– GRID K2, GRID K520, GRID K1, GRID K340
Compatible NVS Series:
– NVS 810, NVS 510, NVS 315, NVS 310
Compatible NVS Series (Notebooks):
– NVS 5400M, NVS 5200M, NVS 4200M
To install this package please do the following:
– Make sure that all system requirements are met.
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.