- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 10 64 bit
- File size :220.6 MB
MSI WT73VR 7RM Realtek Audio Driver 184.108.40.20618 for Windows 10 64 bit
– Intel Xeon processor
– Up to 7th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor
– World’s 1st VR ready workstation with extreme performance
– NVIDIA Quadro P5000 Graphics Card / GDDR5 16GB
– 17.3 / UHD (3840×2160) IPS or 17.3 FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS
– DDR4-2400 Memory up to 64GB w/ Support for ECC
– Pre-calibrated panel by True Color Technology
– Exclusive Cooler Boost Titan Technology
– Thunderbolt 3 supporting 40Gbps ultra speed data transfer rate, 4K monitor output, and portable charging power up to 5V/3A (optional)
– USB Type-C reversible plug
– Easy Overclocking with MSI SHIFT Technology
– Sound by Dynaudio
– True Color Technology for increased color contrast and greater image detail
– Keyboard by Steelseries with full-color backlighting
– Exclusive Silver Lining Printed keys
– Matrix Display supporting surround mode and 4K output up to 3 external monitors
This package contains the files needed for installing the Audio driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Sound Card Drivers:
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic audio driver that computers to recognize the sound card component and make use of its basic functions.
When enabled by proper files, the characteristics of the sound card (like model, manufacturer, number of channels) are completely available to computers, and all its features are made accessible.
Updating the audio version can improve sound quality, resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, and bring various other changes.
As for applying this package, the steps are quite simple since each producer intends to uncomplicate things for users: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, it is not recommend that you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Also, when the installation has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Remember to check with our website as often as possible to stay “updated one minute ago.”