- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 7 64 bit
- File size :56.5 MB
MSI GL72 Synaptics Touchpad Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 7 64 bit
– Latest 6th Gen Intel Core i5 Processor
– GeForce GTX 960M Graphics
– Large viewing real estate with a 17” display
– Exclusive Super Port (USB 3.1 Type-C interface) supports dual 4K external monitors, and portable charging power up to 5V/3A
– Fast, accurate and responsive programmable gaming keyboard by SteelSeries
– Streamlined performance with support of up to 8GB DDR4 memory
– 360° virtual surround sound powered by Nahimic
– Amplify your experience with your headset with Audio Boost
– Cooler Boost keeps your system cool while gaming for hours on end
This package contains the files needed for installing the Touchpad driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About TouchPad Drivers:
Windows operating systems automatically apply a generic driver that allows users to benefit from basic touch functions; however, advanced features will not be available until the proper files are installed.
When enabled by required software, the touchpad component is recognized by computers and all developed features are made accessible.
Even though touchpoint technology is mostly associated with notebooks or laptops, other systems can also benefit from it with the help of an external wireless or wired TouchPad device.
If you wish to update to this version, know that it can enhance overall performance and stability, add different fixes for various touch problems, improve existing gestures, or even include support for new ones.
As for the installation procedure, first make sure that all system characteristics are supported and only then save and install the downloadable package. Even if other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying any software on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, follow all aforementioned steps and apply the present release. Should you choose not to update right now, check back with our website again to stay up to speed with latest releases.