- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 7 / 7 64 bit
- File size :25.2 MB
MSI G43M2 Intel Graphics Driver 18.104.22.1681 for Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit
– Supports Intel Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo based processors in LGA775 package.
– Supports Intel Yorkfield, Wolfdale in the LGA775 package.
– Supports Intel next generation 45nm multi-core processors
– Supports FSB 1333/1066/800 MHz.
– Support VRD 11.1 standard.
– Intel G43 Chipset
– Supports FSB 800/1066/1333 MHz.
– Integrated Intel GMA X4500 graphics
– Maximum shared memory of 1759M
– Supports Microsoft DirectX 10
– Intel ICH10/ICH10R Chipset
– Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 10 ports.
– 4 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
– PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
– ACPI 2.0 compliant.
– Serial ATA RAID 0/1/5/10/JBOD. (ICH10R)
– Integrated AHCI controller.
– Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 667/800 DRAM, 8GB Max
– One PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V2.0 compliant).
– One PCI Express x1 slot. (support PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
– Two 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slots.
– Support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface.
– One Ultra DMA 66/100/133 IDE controller integrated in JMicron 368.
– Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
– Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
– SATAII controller integrated in ICH10/ICH10R chipset
– Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
– Supports four SATAII ports by ICH10/ICH10R
– Supports AHCI controller with SATA RAID 0/1/5/10/JBOD by ICH10R.
MSI Reminds You…
– The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
– Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC888
– Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
– Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
– Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
– Supports PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111C.
IEEE1394 / FireWire
– Chipset integrated by JMicron 381
– Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
Internal I/O Connectors
– ATX 24-Pin power connector
– 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
– CPU x1/ System x1 FAN connectors
– CD-in connector
– Front panel audio connector
– Front panel connector
– 1 x chasis intrusion connector
– 3 x USB 2.0 connectors
– 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
– 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
– 1 x ATA133 connector
– 1 x SPDIF-Out connector
– Clear CMOS Jumper
– 1 x serial port connector (optional)
– 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port (optional)
– 1 x TPM module connector (optional)
MSI Reminds You…
– The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
– 1 x PS/2 keyboard
– 1 x PS/2 mouse
– 1 x Parallel port
– 1 x Serial port
– 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
– 4 x USB 2.0 ports
– 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
– 1 x Graphic Card port
– 1 x IEEE1394 port (optional)
– The mainboard BIOS provides “Plug & Play” BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
– The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
– 24.4cm(L) x 22.8cm(W) mATX Form Factor
About Graphics Driver:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.