- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / 10 / 10 64 bit
- File size :329.3 MB
MSI B150M BAZOOKA PLUS Realtek Audio Driver 126.96.36.19910 for Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 64 bit, Windows 10, Windows 10 64 bit
– Supports 6th Gen Intel Core / Pentium / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
– Supports DDR4-2133 Memory
– DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
– GAMING LAN: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency
– GAMING DNA: LED ambient lights are added to give it an awesome look & feel, ready for battle
– Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
– Military Class 4: Top Quality & Stability
– Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency
– Turbo M.2 32Gb/s + SATA 6Gb/s
– Click BIOS: Secure and Reliable UEFI BIOS solution
– EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
– Overvoltage Protection:Prevent Unforeseen Damage
– 4K UHD Support: Ultra-high Definition Visual Experience
– Intel SBB Support: Improves Productivity, Management and Security
– GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game testing by eSports players for the best gaming experience
This package contains the files needed for installing the Audio driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Sound Card Drivers:
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic audio driver that computers to recognize the sound card component and make use of its basic functions.
When enabled by proper files, the characteristics of the sound card (like model, manufacturer, number of channels) are completely available to computers, and all its features are made accessible.
Updating the audio version can improve sound quality, resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, and bring various other changes.
As for applying this package, the steps are quite simple since each producer intends to uncomplicate things for users: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, it is not recommend that you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Also, when the installation has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Remember to check with our website as often as possible to stay “updated one minute ago.”