Cumulative and current firmware and drivers for the Surface Studio. This firmware and driver package contains drivers for all of the components in the Surface Studio, as well as updates to the system firmware that have been released via Windows Update. These drivers and firmware are compatible with Windows 10, including Enterprise versions.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 10 / 10 64 bit
- File size :276.1 MB
Microsoft Surface Studio System Firmware/Driver December 2016 for Windows 10, Windows 10 64 bit
The driver MSI files include all of the drivers and firmware needed to deploy custom images of Windows on your Surface devices. Additionally, the WinTab driver is provided for those professionals needing WinTab compatibility with certain Surface Pen enabled applications.
– When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface customers. As a result, not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but the update will be delivered to all devices. If you have not received the update then please manually check Windows Update later.
– If you update the operating system on your Surface, this will clear your existing update history.
– Firmware updates cannot be uninstalled or reverted to an earlier version
– EC: 184.108.40.206
– ME: 220.127.116.11
– TOUCH: 18.104.22.168
– UEFI: 22.214.171.124
– Surface Accessory Fw Update: 1.1.382.0
– Surface Dial Fw Update: 126.96.36.199
– Surface Dial Integration: 188.8.131.52
– Surface Keyboard Fw Update: 184.108.40.206
– Surface Keyboard Integration: 220.127.116.11
– Surface Mouse Fw Update: 18.104.22.168
– Surface Mouse Integration: 22.214.171.124
– XBox Wireless Adapter: 126.96.36.199
– Amp Device: 10.0.10586.0016
– HD Audio: 188.8.131.5237
– Smart Sound Bus: 184.108.40.2061
– Smart Sound OED: 220.127.116.111
– Surface IR Camera: 18.104.22.168
– True Color: 5.20.1034.1
– NVIDIA: 22.214.171.12410
– NVIDIA HD Audio: 126.96.36.199
– Surface Digitizer Integration: 188.8.131.52
– Surface Display: 184.108.40.206
– Surface Display Color: 220.127.116.11
– Bluetooth: 15.68.9048.83
– Ethernet: 18.104.22.168
– WiFi: 15.68.9048.83
– Surface Pen: 1.1.352.0
– Surface Pen Click Filter: 22.214.171.124
– Surface Pen Integration: 1.1.359.0
– Surface Pen Pairing: 126.96.36.199
– Surface Pen Settings Driver: 12.0.307.0
– GPIO: 30.63.1620.03
– I2C: 30.63.1620.03
– LPC: 10.1.1.33
– LPC Thermal: 10.1.1.33
– Management Engine: 188.8.131.529
– RST AHCI: 184.108.40.2061
– Skylake: 10.1.1.33
– Skylake GMM: 10.1.1.33
– Surface Button: 1.1.662.0
– Surface Dial: 220.127.116.11
– Surface Integration Driver: 18.104.22.168
– Surface Integration Service: 22.214.171.124
– Surface Power Meter: 126.96.36.199
– Surface Storage Fw UpdateRaid: 1.1.722.0
About Tablet Bundle Packages:
This package includes several file types, such as Audio, Chipset, Graphics, Ethernet and other drivers (even a firmware update), that are required after a Windows OS is installed so that the tablet works at the highest level of performance possible.
If you wish to update the versions using this bundle package, know that it can improve the tablet’s overall performance, stability and usability, resolve different problems, enhance touch experience and connection strength, and bring about other related changes.
Before applying this bundle make sure that the current release is compatible with your tablet model; if this checks outs, proceed with the installation process: get the package, extract it if necessary, run any available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
Bear in mind that, even though some package might also be compatible with other OSes, we do not recommend you install them on other platforms than the specified ones. You should also perform a system reboot at the end, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
That being said, if you wish to install this bundle, click the download button and apply the included software. Also, make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don’t miss a single new release.