- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit
- File size :164.2 MB
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet Firmware/Driver November 2016 for Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 64 bit
– Surface Pro Embedded Controller Firmware 188.8.131.52 corrects an error that may occur on a limited number of Surface Pro 3 devices where the full charge capacity of the battery is misreported to the operating system and device firmware. This update corrects the firmware component that functions as a “fuel gauge” so that the battery capacity is accurately reported.
– When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface customers.
– As a result, not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but the update will be delivered to all devices.
– If you have not received the update, please manually check Windows Update later.
– EC: 184.108.40.206
– SAM: 3.9.850.0
– TOUCH: 4220.127.116.11
– UEFI: 3.11.1550.0
– Surface Accessory Device: 2.0.1012.0
– Surface Accessory Fw Update: 1.1.382.0
– Surface Cover Audio: 2.0.722.0
– Surface Cover Click: 2.0.375.0
– Surface Cover Telemetry: 2.0.722.0
– Surface Dock Fw Update: 18.104.22.168
– Surface Dock Integration: 22.214.171.124
– Surface Fingerprint Sensor: 126.96.36.199
– Surface Keyboard Backlight: 1.1.365.0
– Surface Pro 4 Type Cover Integration: 1.1.359.0
– Surface Touch Cover: 2.0.722.0
– Surface Touch Cover 2 Fw Update: 2.0.722.0
– Surface Touch Cover Fw Update: 2.0.722.0
– Surface Type Cover: 1.1.388.0
– Surface Type Cover 2Fw Update: 2.0.722.0
– Surface Type Cover Fw Update: 2.0.722.0
– Surface Type Cover V3 Fw Update: 2.0.1021.0
– Surface Type Cover V3 Integration: 1.1.362.0
– Surface Wireless Adapter: 188.8.131.52
– Docking Station Audio Device: 184.108.40.206
– HD Audio: 220.127.116.1142
– Life Cam: 5.20.1034.0
– Display Audio: 6.16.00.3172
– Graphics: 10.18.14.4414
– Surface Display Calibration: 2.0.1002.0
– Bluetooth: 15.68.3093.197
– WiFi: 15.68.3093.197
– Surface Pen: 18.104.22.168
– Surface Pen Settings Driver: 22.214.171.124
– Capacitive Home Button: 2.0.1179.0
– Card Reader: 6.2.9200.30164
– GPIO: 126.96.36.199
– I2C: 188.8.131.52
– Low Pin Count: 184.108.40.2063
– Management Engine: 220.127.116.110
– SMBus: 18.104.22.1683
– Surface Integration Driver: 2.0.1182.0
– Surface Pci Controller: 2.0.1151.0
About Tablet Bundle Packages:
This package includes several file types, such as Audio, Chipset, Graphics, Ethernet and other drivers (even a firmware update), that are required after a Windows OS is installed so that the tablet works at the highest level of performance possible.
If you wish to update the versions using this bundle package, know that it can improve the tablet’s overall performance, stability and usability, resolve different problems, enhance touch experience and connection strength, and bring about other related changes.
Before applying this bundle make sure that the current release is compatible with your tablet model; if this checks outs, proceed with the installation process: get the package, extract it if necessary, run any available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
Bear in mind that, even though some package might also be compatible with other OSes, we do not recommend you install them on other platforms than the specified ones. You should also perform a system reboot at the end, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
That being said, if you wish to install this bundle, click the download button and apply the included software. Also, make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don’t miss a single new release.