The package provides the installation files for Microsoft Surface Dock Integration Driver version 18.104.22.168.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 10 64 bit
- File size :1.5 MB
Microsoft Surface Dock Integration Driver 22.214.171.124 for Windows 10 64 bit
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”
6. Click “Have Disk”
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
About USB Driver:
When tablets, e-readers or similar devices are connected, Windows platforms usually apply a generic driver that allows the system to recognize the device, exchange files, and make use of basic functions. Still, to use the full range of features available, proper USB drivers must be installed.
The installation procedure shouldn’t be much of a hassle since each manufacturer intends to make it as easy as possible. So all you have to do is make sure that the current version is compatible with the product(s) you own, such as computer OS, tablet model, USB technology, run the setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
Bear in mind that, even if other OS might be suitable, we do not recommend that you apply this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones. Also, after the installation is complete, you should perform a system reboot so that all changes take effect properly.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and apply it on your system. In addition to that, check our website constantly to stay “updated one minute ago.”