- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit
- File size :250 MB
Microsoft Surface 3 Tablet Firmware/Driver August 8, 2016 for Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 64 bit
– Surface System Aggregator Firmware v1.0.52500.0: Improves proximity sensor for mobile broadband and Wi-Fi connections.
– Surface UEFI v1.51116.178.0: adds commercial UEFI features and Improves stability of the on-screen keyboard.
– Intel HD Graphics v126.96.36.19924: Improves system performance in some applications.
– Surface Platform Power Driver v188.8.131.52: Improves battery charging.
– Intel USB 3.0 Host Controller Adaptation Driver v603.9600.2588.2097: improves USB device enumeration when the device resumes operation from sleep or hibernation.
– When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface customers. As a result, not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but the update will be delivered to all devices. If you have not received the update then please manually check Windows Update later.
If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
About Tablet Bundle Packages:
This package includes several file types, such as Audio, Chipset, Graphics, Ethernet and other drivers (even a firmware update), that are required after a Windows OS is installed so that the tablet works at the highest level of performance possible.
If you wish to update the versions using this bundle package, know that it can improve the tablet’s overall performance, stability and usability, resolve different problems, enhance touch experience and connection strength, and bring about other related changes.
Before applying this bundle make sure that the current release is compatible with your tablet model; if this checks outs, proceed with the installation process: get the package, extract it if necessary, run any available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
Bear in mind that, even though some package might also be compatible with other OSes, we do not recommend you install them on other platforms than the specified ones. You should also perform a system reboot at the end, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
That being said, if you wish to install this bundle, click the download button and apply the included software. Also, make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don’t miss a single new release.