This package contains the files needed for installing the Wireless Display driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 7 64 bit
- File size :166.4 MB
Lenovo Yoga 500-14IBD Intel WiDi Driver 22.214.171.124 for Windows 7 64 bit
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About WiDi (Wireless Display):
Applying the Wireless Display (WiDi) driver on your computer enables the WiDi component that will allow the system to send multimedia files (such as music, movies and photos), as well as various applications, to a compatible TV.
Updating the WiDi’s version can fix a wide range of problems that might occur, include compatibility for various TVs, improve existing features such as video and sound quality, or add support for new ones.
When it comes to applying this release, all you need to do is get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation. Don’t forget to reboot your system to make sure that the newly made changes take effect.
Therefore, if you consider installing this version, click on the download button, install the package, and fully enjoy the benefits of wireless display technology. Moreover, if you want to stay up to date with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.