- COMPATIBLE WITH:OS Independent
- File size :6.1 MB
Grandstream HT802 ATA Firmware 184.108.40.206 for OS Independent
– Fixed The value of DTMF payload can be set to empty.
– Fixed HT802 would crash after failed attended transfer as transferee.
– Fixed HT802 does not play ring back tone in Broadsoft mode if Call-Waiting Caller ID is disabled.
– Fixed No CID with callback from call on hold.
– Fixed Call audio would become very poor If change RTP mode to SRTP after call transferred.
– Fixed Device did not prompt “Device not registered” when use Spanish IVR.
– Fixed DUT cannot open configure file that download through TR-069.
– Changed OPUS Payload Type default value to 123 to match other GS products.
About VoIP System Updates:
Firmware updates for VoIP Systems are very complex and usually contain many bug fixes, security improvements and compatibility enhancements, because the base system must be able to connect to webcams, video conference devices and the like.
Upgrading your VoIP System firmware should be done as often as possible to keep your device up to date with new security standards, and improve the native plug and play capabilities of your device.
Although beta firmware are usually full of new and exciting features, updating to them should only be done after thoroughly reading the changelog and making sure that you still retain phone functionality. Remember to check if you can revert to a more stable version as well, in case the new update is not what you were expecting.
If you intend to apply this update, please make sure that the package is compatible with your VoIP System, hit the download button, follow the installation instructions and enjoy. Check out our website as often as possible in order to keep your device “Updated one minute ago.”