- COMPATIBLE WITH:OS Independent
- File size :22.6 MB
Grandstream GXP1780 IP Phone Firmware 126.96.36.199 Beta for OS Independent
– Added option for Predictive Dial Feature.
– Added support for concurrent G.729 calls
– Fixed crash caused by dial plan
– Fixed phonebook download interval setting after save and apply should take effect immediately
– Fixed internet Protocol set to ipv4 only, still can obtain ipv6 address
– Fixed GXP1780 cannot answer/hang up calls normally on Jabra Pro 9470 EHS headset with EHS adapter
– Fixed phonebook download interval feature not saving data to flash
– Fixed does not provision phonebook on boot up
– Fixed phone GUI crashes when using SCA feature
– Fixed phone should wait to send REFER until the hold process is complete in call park
– Fixed phone should send REFER after server handles hold success
– Fixed phone doesn’t provision phonebook on bootup
– Fixed phone upgrade failed through OpenACS
– Fixed phone doesn’t send authorization header when receiving 302 message
About VoIP Phone Updates:
Firmware updates for VoIP Phones are very important as they usually contain many bug fixes, add new features and updates, as well as add additional security features.
One of the main problems users come across when attempting to upgrade their VoIP Phone is that their device may be locked to a certain Carrier. Adding an unlocked version of the firmware may cause the device to stop working on certain networks. This operation may void your carrier warranty and, as such, is not recommended.
Before downloading, make sure that you have selected the appropriate firmware for your device and that the update supports the VoIP service provider you use.
Generally, it is important to upgrade older firmware in sequence (v1 to v2 to v3) and so on, because many manufacturers don’t launch standalone update packages.
Although using beta release firmware packages is tempting, it can prove to be quite risky as well. If you choose to try beta release updates, please read the detailed firmware notes and make sure that you have the possibility to revert to an older and more stable version in case the beta turns out faulty.
If you feel that this update can improve the functionality of your VoIP Phone, please use the download button and follow the installation instructions.