- COMPATIBLE WITH:OS Independent
- File size :11.5 MB
Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone Firmware 220.127.116.11 for OS Independent
– Added support of Intercom Button to Send Multicast Paging [INTERCOM BUTTON]
– Added option to disable custom SIP Header [OPTION TO DISABLE CUSTOM SIP HEADER]
– Added support to send SIP log without enabling debug level [SUPPORT TO SEND SIP LOG WITHOUT ENABLING DEBUG LEVEL]
– Added option to bypass firmware upgrade confirmation [OPTION TO BYPASS FIRMWARE UPGRADE INFORMATION]
– Added support of confirmation message to reboot the phone [CONFIRMATION MESSAGE TO REBOOT THE PHONE]
– Added support to remember the headset mode after being set and reboot [SUPPORT TO REMEMBER THE HEADSET MODE AFTER BEING SET AND REBOOT]
– Fixed the wrong default value of Predictive Dialing Feature issue
– Fixed device GUI crash after pressing Intercom Key with empty Intercom Multicast Paging Address
– Fixed the Chinese confirmation message of reboot is not friendly
– Fixed Use X-Grandstream-PBX Header is invalid on some models
– Fixed SIP Log sent through syslog are truncated
– Fixed web UI works abnormally after setting Maximum Transmission Unit
About VoIP Phone Updates:
Firmware updates for VoIP Phones are very important as they usually contain many bug fixes, add new features and updates, as well as add additional security features.
One of the main problems users come across when attempting to upgrade their VoIP Phone is that their device may be locked to a certain Carrier. Adding an unlocked version of the firmware may cause the device to stop working on certain networks. This operation may void your carrier warranty and, as such, is not recommended.
Before downloading, make sure that you have selected the appropriate firmware for your device and that the update supports the VoIP service provider you use.
Generally, it is important to upgrade older firmware in sequence (v1 to v2 to v3) and so on, because many manufacturers don’t launch standalone update packages.
Although using beta release firmware packages is tempting, it can prove to be quite risky as well. If you choose to try beta release updates, please read the detailed firmware notes and make sure that you have the possibility to revert to an older and more stable version in case the beta turns out faulty.
If you feel that this update can improve the functionality of your VoIP Phone, please use the download button and follow the installation instructions.