- COMPATIBLE WITH:OS Independent
- File size :11.5 MB
Grandstream GXP1610 IP Phone Firmware 126.96.36.199 Beta for OS Independent
IMPORTANT UPGRADING NOTE:
– Starting from firmware version 188.8.131.52, downgrading to version 184.108.40.206 or lower requires a matched protocol for upgrading and provisioning under webUI > Maintenance > Upgrade and Provision > option “Config Upgrade Via” and option “Firmware Upgrade Via”.
– For example, if you are using HTTP server to downgrade to 220.127.116.11, please configure both “Config Upgrade Via” and “Firmware Upgrade Via” to “HTTP”.
– Added ability to perform a quick search and create new contact using Czech characters
– Added ability to perform a quick search and create new contact using Russian characters
– Added ability to lock settings on phone
– Added support for DHCP option 132 and 133 tunneled through DHCP option 43
– Added DHCP option 132 for (802.1Q VLAN ID) and 133 (QOS priority level)
– Added ability to adjust ringtone level from web GUI
– Added support for separated QoS setting for SIP and RTP
– Added configurable web access port
– Added ability to configure record button
– Optimized Broadsoft N-Way Conference
– Fixed blind transfer ignores the dial plan
– Fixed call forward using forward softkey ignores the dial plan.
– Fixed local phonebook starts duplicating contacts and sometimes not showing all contacts while Phonebook reaches 10 contacts
– Fixed DUT sends a BYE SIP message right after the INVITE when configured “DND Call Feature On”
– Fixed display of name override number on phonebook display
– Fixed phone does not send authorization header when receive 302 message
– Fixed phone cannot download provisioning file through 301 HTTP redirection
– Fixed phone is not reacting to Speed Dial SoftKey
– Fixed missing symbol slash “/”on phone keypad
– Fixed network connectivity lost when changing the Layer 2 QoS 802.1p Priority.
– Fixed GUI crashed after setting Dial Plan Prefix to a long Chinese string
– Fixed “Firmware Upgrade via” doesn’t take effect after it is set via SSH2
– Fixed phone answer paging call even if custom call-info is configured
About VoIP Phone Updates:
Firmware updates for VoIP Phones are very important as they usually contain many bug fixes, add new features and updates, as well as add additional security features.
One of the main problems users come across when attempting to upgrade their VoIP Phone is that their device may be locked to a certain Carrier. Adding an unlocked version of the firmware may cause the device to stop working on certain networks. This operation may void your carrier warranty and, as such, is not recommended.
Before downloading, make sure that you have selected the appropriate firmware for your device and that the update supports the VoIP service provider you use.
Generally, it is important to upgrade older firmware in sequence (v1 to v2 to v3) and so on, because many manufacturers don’t launch standalone update packages.
Although using beta release firmware packages is tempting, it can prove to be quite risky as well. If you choose to try beta release updates, please read the detailed firmware notes and make sure that you have the possibility to revert to an older and more stable version in case the beta turns out faulty.
If you feel that this update can improve the functionality of your VoIP Phone, please use the download button and follow the installation instructions.