- COMPATIBLE WITH:OS Independent
- File size :6.8 MB
Grandstream GXP1405 IP Phone Firmware 188.8.131.52 for OS Independent
– Fixed SIP Log sent through syslog is truncated
– Fixed phone is not recognized by TP-LINK switch using LLDP
– Fixed phone does not update CID when preforming Auto-Attended Transfer
– Fixed phone keeps sending Registration request every second
– Fixed call drops 45 seconds after Attended Transfer
– Fixed phone loses network access when enabling LLDP/LLDP-med
– Fixed phone shows no IP under certain conditions
– Fixed phone keeps sending RTP after cancel call/hang up
– Fixed phone stuck at base download issue when using LLDP-MED
– Fixed phone crash issue when the call is paused by pressing softkey in Chinese
– Added support of Weather Service
About VoIP Phone Updates:
Firmware updates for VoIP Phones are very important as they usually contain many bug fixes, add new features and updates, as well as add additional security features.
One of the main problems users come across when attempting to upgrade their VoIP Phone is that their device may be locked to a certain Carrier. Adding an unlocked version of the firmware may cause the device to stop working on certain networks. This operation may void your carrier warranty and, as such, is not recommended.
Before downloading, make sure that you have selected the appropriate firmware for your device and that the update supports the VoIP service provider you use.
Generally, it is important to upgrade older firmware in sequence (v1 to v2 to v3) and so on, because many manufacturers don’t launch standalone update packages.
Although using beta release firmware packages is tempting, it can prove to be quite risky as well. If you choose to try beta release updates, please read the detailed firmware notes and make sure that you have the possibility to revert to an older and more stable version in case the beta turns out faulty.
If you feel that this update can improve the functionality of your VoIP Phone, please use the download button and follow the installation instructions.