- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 10 64 bit
- File size :321.8 MB
Gigabyte GB-BPCE-3455 (rev. 1.0) Intel WLAN Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 10 64 bit
– Features 14nm Intel J3455 to deliver to the most intuitive and integrated operating systems in the world
– Supports 2.5” thickness 7.0/9.5mm Hard Drives (1 x 6Gbps SATA3)
– Ultra compact PC design – 0.69L (56.1 x 107.6 x 114.4mm)
– 2 x SO-DIMM DDR3L 1.35V Slots (1333/ 1600/ 1866 MHz)
– Intel IEEE 802.11 ac, Dual Band Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0 NGFF M.2 card
– HDMI 2.0
– Supports dual displays via a VGA and a HDMI 2.0 port
– Gigabit LAN
– Audio jack (Headphone/ Microphone)
– VESA mounting bracket (75 x 75mm + 100 x 100mm)
This package contains the files needed for installing the WLAN driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Wireless LAN Driver:
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.