- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- File size :547 KB
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 (rev. 1.1) Intel RST Preinstall Driver 126.96.36.1992 for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
– Intel Thunderbolt 3 Certified Motherboard
– Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processor
– Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
– Intel USB 3.1 with USB Type-C – The World’s Next Universal Connector
– 3-Way Graphics Support with Exclusive Ultra Durable Metal Shielding over the PCIe Slots
– Dual PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connectors with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe & SATA SSD support)
– 3 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
– Integrated HDMI 2.0 support
– Creative SoundCore 3D Gaming Audio
– Killer E2500 and Intel Gaming Networks
– LED Trace Path with Multi-Color Choice
– APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
– GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS Technology
This package contains the files needed for installing the RST Preinstall driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
About SATA / AHCI / RAID Preinstall Drivers:
Download this package if you intend to switch the SATA settings between available modes (AHCI, RAID, or IDE) after an operating system has been installed.
Remember that if you modify these settings without applying the proper files, the OS will not be able to boot until requirements are met or changes are reverted.
As for the installation method, it would be best if you refer to the manufacturer’s update guide, read all the steps, and initiate this task only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the procedure.
Even though other platforms might also be compatible with this release, we strongly recommend that you apply the driver only on specified operating systems in order to successfully perform the installation. If a failure occurs, the computer could suffer serious malfunctions.
With these in mind, if you wish to modify the SATA settings according to the mode highlighted in this version, click the download button and make the desired changes. Visit our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.