- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / 10 / 10 64 bit
- File size :16.2 MB
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 (rev. 1.0) Intel RST Driver 18.104.22.1682 for Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 64 bit, Windows 10, Windows 10 64 bit
– Intel Thunderbolt 3 Certified Motherboard
– Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processor
– Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
– Intel USB 3.1 with USB Type-C – The World’s Next Universal Connector
– 3-Way Graphics Support with Exclusive Ultra Durable Metal Shielding over the PCIe Slots
– Dual PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connectors with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe & SATA SSD support)
– 3 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
– Integrated HDMI 2.0 support
– Creative SoundCore 3D Gaming Audio
– Killer E2500 and Intel Gaming Networks
– LED Trace Path with Multi-Color Choice
– APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
– GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS Technology
This package contains the files needed for installing the RST driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About RST (Rapid Storage Technology):
Once Intel’s Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver is applied, desktop and notebook systems will be able to manage the available storage (one or more drives) more easily.
And that’s not all you should expect: updating the RST version can also bring about improved storage performance, lower power consumption, faster boot times, quicker data reads, as well as several other changes.
As far as applying this release is concerned, simply make sure your system configuration is compatible with this package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. In addition to that, don’t forget to perform a reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing this package on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, click the download button, and get and apply the present version. Also, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with latest releases.