- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit
- File size :13.9 MB
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI (rev. 1.0) Intel RST Driver 22.214.171.1248 for Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 64 bit
– Supports Intel Core i7 6950X Processor Extreme Edition
– Support Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
– PCIe Gen3/Gen2 x4 M.2 interface with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe SSD support)
– Supports New Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition
– Support for DDR4 XMP up to 3400MHz
– Genuine All Digital Power Design with IR Digital PWM & IR PowIRstage ICs
– 4-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe Lane
– Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD Audio with built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
– Independent Right and Left Audio Channel PCB Layers
– High-end Nichicon Audio Capacitors
– Audio Noise Guard with Multi-Color Choices of LED Trace Path Lighting
– All Stainless Steel connectors on rear panel
– SATA Express support for up to 10 Gb/s data transfer
– GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
– Long lifespan Durable Black Solid caps
– APP Center including EasyTune and Cloud Station utilities
– Safer Design Around Screw Mounting Holes
This package contains the files needed for installing the RST driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About RST (Rapid Storage Technology):
Once Intel’s Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver is applied, desktop and notebook systems will be able to manage the available storage (one or more drives) more easily.
And that’s not all you should expect: updating the RST version can also bring about improved storage performance, lower power consumption, faster boot times, quicker data reads, as well as several other changes.
As far as applying this release is concerned, simply make sure your system configuration is compatible with this package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. In addition to that, don’t forget to perform a reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing this package on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, click the download button, and get and apply the present version. Also, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with latest releases.