- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit
- File size :219.3 MB
Gigabyte GA-X99M-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.1) Realtek Audio Driver 3.97 for Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 64 bit
– Supports Intel Core i7 6950X Processor Extreme Edition
– Support Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
– Supports New Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition
– 4 Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
– Genuine All Digital Power Design with IR Digital PWM & IR PowIRstage ICs
– 2-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe Lane
– Dual M.2 Technology for SSD Drive and WIFI card
– 6x(30µ) Gold Plating for CPU socket, Memory DIMMs and PCIe slots
– AMP-UP Audio technology with exclusive Upgradable OP-AMP
– Independent Right and Left Audio Channel PCB Layers
– LED lighting for the audio guard light path
– Quad DAC-UP USB ports
– Gold plated audio ports
– High end Nichicon audio capacitors
– Killer E2400 gaming networking
– SATA Express support for 10 Gb/s data transfer
– Long lifespan Durable Black Solid caps
– APP Center including EasyTune and Cloud Station utilities
This package contains the files needed for installing the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.