- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8.1 64 bit / 10 64 bit
- File size :2.8 MB
Gigabyte GA-X99-Ultra Gaming (rev. 1.1) Realtek Audio Driver 4.39 for Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64 bit, Windows 10 64 bit
– Supports Intel Core i7 6950X Processor Extreme Edition
– Support Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
– Quad Channel, Registered / Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs
– Intel USB 3.1 with USB Type-C Support
– Best 3-Way/ 2-Way SLI & CrossFire Support Spacing
– NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Interface & U.2 Interface for Intel SSD 750
– SATA Express Connector for Up to 10Gb/s Data Transfer
– Killer E2400 and Intel GbE Gaming Networks
– 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
– Ambient Surround LED with RGB Multi-Color Choices
– Ultra Durable Metal Shielding over PCIe and DDR Slots
– Ultra Durable Anti-Sulfur Resistors for Longer Lifespan
– Ultra Durable Anti-Rust Rear I/O Connectors
– Dual Hybrid Fan Headers with Precise PWM / Voltage Control for Water Pump & Fan
– GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS with Q-Flash Plus USB ports
– APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
This package contains the files needed for installing the Audio driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Sound Card Drivers:
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic audio driver that allows computers to recognize the sound card component and make use of its basic functions.
When enabled by proper files, the characteristics of the sound card (like model, manufacturer, number of channels) are completely available to computers, and all its features are made accessible.
Updating the audio version can improve sound quality, resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, and bring various other changes.
As for applying this package, the steps are quite simple since each producer intends to uncomplicate things for users: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, it is not recommend that you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Also, when the installation has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Remember to check with our website as often as possible to stay “updated one minute ago.”