- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8.1 64 bit / 10 64 bit
- File size :239 MB
Gigabyte GA-X99-SLI (rev. 1.0) Realtek Audio Driver 4.39 for Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64 bit, Windows 10 64 bit
– Supports New Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition
– Support for DDR4 XMP up to 3333MHz
– Genuine All Digital Power Design with IR Digital PWM & IR PowIRstage ICs
– 4-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe Lane
– Dual M.2 Technology for SSD Drive and WIFI card
– Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD audio with built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
– Independent Right and Left Audio Channel PCB Layers
– High end Nichicon audio capacitors
– LED lighting for the audio guard light path
– All Stainless Steel connectors on rear panel
– SATA Express support for up to 10 Gb/s data transfer
– GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS with Q-Flash Plus USB port
– Long lifespan Durable Black Solid caps
– APP Center including EasyTune and Cloud Station utilities
– Thunderbolt Ready
– Safer design around screw mounting holes
This package contains the files needed for installing the Audio driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Sound Card Drivers:
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic audio driver that computers to recognize the sound card component and make use of its basic functions.
When enabled by proper files, the characteristics of the sound card (like model, manufacturer, number of channels) are completely available to computers, and all its features are made accessible.
Updating the audio version can improve sound quality, resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, and bring various other changes.
As for applying this package, the steps are quite simple since each producer intends to uncomplicate things for users: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, it is not recommend that you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Also, when the installation has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Remember to check with our website as often as possible to stay “updated one minute ago.”