- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8.1 64 bit / 10 / 10 64 bit
- File size :174.9 MB
Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1 WIFI (rev. 1.0) BigFoot LAN Driver 220.127.116.116 for Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64 bit, Windows 10, Windows 10 64 bit
– Supports New Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition
– 4 Channel DDR4,8 DIMMs
– Genuine All Digital Power Design with IR Digital PWM & IR PowIRstage ICs
– 4-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe Lane
– Dual M.2 Technology with Onboard WIFI and SSD card
– 6x(30µ) Gold Plating for CPU socket, Memory DIMMs and PCIe slots
– Onboard Creative Sound Core3D quad-core audio processor
– AMP-UP Audio technology with exclusive Upgradable OP-AMP
– Independent Right and Left Audio Channel PCB Layers
– LED lighting for the audio guard light path and the back panel LED
– Dual DAC-UP USB ports
– Gold plated audio ports
– High end Nichicon audio capacitors
– Killer E2200 and Intel gaming networking
– SATA Express support for 10 Gb/s data transfer
– Long lifespan Durable Black Solid caps
– APP Center including EasyTune and Cloud Station utilities
– Thunderbolt Ready
– GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS with Q-Flash Plus USB port
– Safer design around screw mounting holes
This package contains the files needed for installing the LAN driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Ethernet Drivers:
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.