This package contains the files needed for installing the Canon SELPHY CP800 Printer Driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows XP
- File size :1.4 MB
Canon SELPHY CP800 Printer Driver 4.1 for Windows XP
Installation steps (for exe / zip):
1. Save the driver files to your computer.
2. Run the executable or extract the installation files to a location on your disk.
3. Follow the steps displayed by the setup wizard.
4. After installation, restart the computer.
– Before installation, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
– If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
– Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
About Printer Driver:
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows computers to recognize printers and make use of their basic functions. In order to benefit from all available features, appropriate software must be installed on the system.
In case you intend to apply this driver, you have to make sure that the present package is suitable for your device model and manufacturer, and then check to see if the version is compatible with your computer operating system.
If that’s the case, run the available setup and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation. Also, don’t forget to perform a reboot so that all changes can take effect properly.
Bear in mind that even though other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend installing any software on platforms other than the specified ones.
If you have decided that this release is what you need, all that’s left for you to do is click the download button and install the package. If it’s not, check back with our website so that you don’t miss the release that your system needs.