The package provides the installation files for Canon PRO-1000 Series Null Driver version 18.104.22.168.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 7 64 bit / 8 64 bit / 8.1 64 bit
- File size :7 MB
Canon PRO-1000 Series Null Driver 22.214.171.124 64-bit for Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64 bit
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”
6. Click “Have Disk”
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
About Printer Driver:
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows computers to recognize printers and make use of their basic functions. In order to benefit from all available features, appropriate software must be installed on the system.
In case you intend to apply this driver, you have to make sure that the present package is suitable for your device model and manufacturer, and then check to see if the version is compatible with your computer operating system.
If that’s the case, run the available setup and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation. Also, don’t forget to perform a reboot so that all changes can take effect properly.
Bear in mind that even though other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend installing any software on platforms other than the specified ones.
If you have decided that this release is what you need, all that’s left for you to do is click the download button and install the package. If it’s not, check back with our website so that you don’t miss the release that your system needs.