The package provides the installation files for AVerMedia A336 MiniCard Hybrid DVB-T Tuner Driver 22.214.171.124.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:Windows 10
- File size :2.3 MB
AVerMedia A336 MiniCard Hybrid DVB-T Tuner Driver 126.96.36.199 for Windows 10
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”
6. Click “Have Disk”
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
About TV Tuner Driver:
TV Tuner drivers act as a communication bridge between your TV tuner and your personal computer. Whether you are using an external or an internal TV Tuner, it is very important that you update your drivers as often as possible in order to use your device at its maximum potential.
When bugs are found in the software, developers launch new drivers meant to solve these issues and improve compatibility with newer operating systems, as well as add new features to the device.
Usually, TV tuner drivers come as part of a package that also contains the video playback software. This way, users get to enjoy a more stable, bug-free experience, but also an improved user interface for the included playback software.
Most of the times, TV Tuner drivers come in an easy to use installation software bundle which guides the user through all the steps, but that’s not always the case: there are situations in which, with older devices, the driver must be added manually.
Before clicking the download button, please make sure that you have selected the appropriate driver for your unit and operating system. Don’t forget to check with our website for the latest drivers and software in order to keep your device up to date and running smoothly.