- COMPATIBLE WITH:OS Independent
- File size :29.3 MB
ASUS RT-AC1750 Router Firmware 220.127.116.11.380.4005 for OS Independent
– Fixed a security vulnerability regarding XSS.
– Fixed a security vulnerability regarding CSR
– Fixed WAN detection related issues of quick internet setup wizard.
– Fixed UI redirection related issues.
– Fixed IE compatibility of quick internet setup wizard.
– Added the auto notification function on ASUSWRT user interface. If beta firmware or final firmware is released, users can also obtain and install the beta firmware directly.
– Updated translation strings
– Modified WAN detection process.
– Save the downloadable package.
– Log into the router’s web user interface.
– Navigate to the firmware upgrade section of your wireless unit.
– Select the present firmware and configure your router to install this file.
– Wait as the device carries out this process.
– Reboot the unit if required.
About Router Firmware:
Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router and make sure that the currently installed version isn’t either newer or matching this release.
Due to the large variety of router models and different methods for upgrading the device, it is highly recommended that you read and, above all, understand the installation steps before you apply the new firmware, even if you are a power user.
In theory, these steps shouldn’t be much of a hassle for anyone, because manufacturers try to make them as easy as possible, even if they don’t always succeed. Basically, you must upload the new firmware to the router through its administration page and allow it to upgrade.
If you install a new version, you can expect increased security levels, different vulnerability issues to be resolved, improved overall performance and transfer speeds, enhanced compatibility with other devices, added support for newly developed technologies, as well as several other changes.
If you’re looking for certain safety measures, remember that it would be best if you perform the upload using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection, which can be interrupted easily. Also, make sure you don’t power off the router or use its buttons during the installation, if you wish avoid any malfunctions.
If this firmware meets your current needs, get the desired version and apply it to your router unit; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will improve your device.