- COMPATIBLE WITH:OS Independent
- File size :7.5 MB
ASUS RP-AC52 Wireless Repeater Firmware 184.108.40.206p for OS Independent
Dual-Band Wireless-AC750 Repeater / Access Point
– 802.11ac concurrent dual-band wireless repeater with speeds up to 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) and 433 Mbps (5 GHz)
– 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz signal strength indicators
– Streaming music with ASUS AiPlayer app and multiple wireless streaming protocols
– One-touch setup and hassle-free connectivity
– Extended coverage with powerful internal antennas
– Fixed infosvr security issue.
How to upgrade ASUS router or range extender firmware manually:
Step 1: Download the latest firmware for your device
Step 2: Find IP address of your device
Step 3: Upload the firmware onto your device
– After logging in your ASUS networking device, click the ‘Firmware Version’ number at the top of the page.
– Click ‘Choose File’ button on the Firmware Upgrade page.
– Select the unzipped firmware .trx file and click ‘Open’ button at the bottom right corner.
– Check the file you selected is the correct one. Click ‘Upload’ at the bottom.
– Wait for 3 minutes until the firmware file is uploaded to your device.
– After the upgrade of the firmware is completed, press on/off button on your device to reboot it manually.
– Upon rebooting, log in your device again and check the firmware version to make sure the latest version has been successfully installed.
About Router Firmware:
Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router and make sure that the currently installed version isn’t either newer or matching this release.
Due to the large variety of router models and different methods for upgrading the device, it is highly recommended that you read and, above all, understand the installation steps before you apply the new firmware, even if you are a power user.
In theory, these steps shouldn’t be much of a hassle for anyone, because manufacturers try to make them as easy as possible, even if they don’t always succeed. Basically, you must upload the new firmware to the router through its administration page and allow it to upgrade.
If you install a new version, you can expect increased security levels, different vulnerability issues to be resolved, improved overall performance and transfer speeds, enhanced compatibility with other devices, added support for newly developed technologies, as well as several other changes.
If you’re looking for certain safety measures, remember that it would be best if you perform the upload using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection, which can be interrupted easily. Also, make sure you don’t power off the router or use its buttons during the installation, if you wish avoid any malfunctions.
If this firmware meets your current needs, get the desired version and apply it to your router unit; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will improve your device.