- COMPATIBLE WITH:OS Independent
- File size :40.8 MB
ASUS DSL-AC68U Router Firmware 188.8.131.52.380.4291 for OS Independent
Bug fixes and Improvements:
– Added USB modem Pantech UML290VW support.
– Fixed Network Tools not work issue.
– Fixed LAN port cannot be used after disable Ethernet WAN.
– Fixed UI error if port number is out of range in OpenVPN Server Advanced page.
– Fixed setting wrong password while edit an active OpenVPN client.
– Fixed difficult to connect to OpenVPN Server in Load Balance mode.
– Fixed the Main Network SSID display the Guest Network setting after disable Guest Network.
– Fixed the limitation setting of USB disk available size in Time Machine page.
– Fixed Printer monopoly mode FAQ url link.
– Added a FAQ URL link for User Defined QoS Rules.
– DSL firmware updated: v184.108.40.206.
– DSL driver updated – v220.127.116.11.
– Fixed wrong INP value in certain cases issue.
– Added VDSL Stability Adjustment options 2dB and 3dB.
ADSL WAN (ATM) QIS manual setting list updated:
– Add Kuwait ISP Fasttelco
– Modify Russia Балашиха ISP Домолинк (0/35)
– Add Russia Балашиха ISP Домолинк(35/33)
– Add Spain ISP Ocean
– Add Turkey ISP Superonline
– Add Nepal NTC
– Add Germany ISP Deutsche Telekom (VLAN ID 7)
VDSL WAN (PTM) QIS manual setting list updated:
– Add Iran ISP Shatel
About Router Firmware:
Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router and make sure that the currently installed version isn’t either newer or matching this release.
Due to the large variety of router models and different methods for upgrading the device, it is highly recommended that you read and, above all, understand the installation steps before you apply the new firmware, even if you are a power user.
In theory, these steps shouldn’t be much of a hassle for anyone, because manufacturers try to make them as easy as possible, even if they don’t always succeed. Basically, you must upload the new firmware to the router through its administration page and allow it to upgrade.
If you install a new version, you can expect increased security levels, different vulnerability issues to be resolved, improved overall performance and transfer speeds, enhanced compatibility with other devices, added support for newly developed technologies, as well as several other changes.
If you’re looking for certain safety measures, remember that it would be best if you perform the upload using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection, which can be interrupted easily. Also, make sure you don’t power off the router or use its buttons during the installation, if you wish avoid any malfunctions.
If this firmware meets your current needs, get the desired version and apply it to your router unit; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will improve your device.